Sunday, May 31, 2015

9 Months

Every time I sit down to type these monthly posts I can't believe how big my baby is getting. I'm at the point now where he has been on the outside longer than he was on the inside. Where did the time go?

Nolan is a crawling machine! He is constantly on the go. He can now sit up on his own and he can fluidly go from sitting to crawling to sitting again. He is becoming a good little climber. A few nights ago I found him standing up in his crib. Now he's onto bigger and better stuff like climbing to stand next to the couches. His two top teeth recently appeared on the scene. He can feed himself snacks. I finally introduced a sippy cup and he does really well with taking drinks of water from it. He gives the BEST bear hugs to his mommy. He has learned that we do hugs and kisses every night at bed time. So he's an expert hugger and kisser! He has become quite the little growler too as he crawls and plays with toys. It makes me laugh! And of course, he's still the happiest baby! I love my little Nolan!














No comments:

Post a Comment